The property is an attractive ironstone Grade II listed building, reputedly dating from 1467. The property has been sympathetically modernised and has been in retail/office use for a number of years. Mullioned windows, internal ironstone features and inglenooks have been retained. The rooms are of a
good size and on the first floor two rooms have been combined to provide an attractive open plan office/showroom area. There is cellar storage and three storerooms on the second floor.
To the rear of the property is off street parking for three vehicles.