Premier House is a beautiful Grade II listed building dating back to 1875. Behind the period façade the building is undergoing extensive refurbishment to provide high quality offices to the upper floors with open plan leisure / retail opportunities at ground and basement levels.
The unit is avai
lable as a whole or in part with potential entrances off Colton Street and immediately off Rutland Street. A rear courtyard can also be demised allowing rear access.